Enjoy coming to work each day. Learn new skills, products and technologies in an exciting client-focused organization that will put a spring in your step and killer experience in your career. If you’re looking for a great company that highly values their employees along with our clients, look no further and send us your resume. Our technical consultants are engaged in a variety of tasks for a wide variety of clients. This gives you variety, unparalleled experience and a fast-paced environment. You will provide superior technical support to our clients, assist the team with new installations, upgrades and PC repair. You have a friendly disposition and project a professional image when working closely with our team and our clients. You take great pride in your ability to think quickly on your feet, learn new technologies, and work well both in a team and independently. You can juggle tasks that you are given without dropping the ball, ensuring the ultimate in client satisfaction.
Our ideal candidate is an energetic individual who prides themselves on resolving challenging business and technical issues for a wide variety of clients. Working within a strong team, you will be exposed to a wide variety of technology as well as client needs, allowing you the opportunity to improve our client’s technology by working in a supportive, collaborative environment. The successful candidate will support our clients through various means including over the phone, remotely and onsite while working with desktop, server, telephony and networking technologies. A two year diploma in an IT related discipline is an asset.
You will be responsible to:
- Provide an exceptional client service experience for a wide variety of businesses
- Support clients through sharing of knowledge and providing assistance to them including engaging external partners or vendors to remediate client support needs
- Troubleshoot and support Microsoft Windows SBS, 2003 -2010 Server for multiple clients
- Troubleshoot and support other software packages such as Antivirus and Backup, Terminal Server, etc. for multiple clients
- Troubleshoot and improve infrastructure issues/processes such as network connectivity, printing, internet, etc.)
- Maintain accurate and timely reporting of:
- system status enabling you to propose relevant improvements to each client environment and to support our corporate mission of proactive client support
- time logs and details of client support visits and remote support occurrences
- Produce accurate and informative technical materials and documentation for the team and our clients
- Learn new products and technologies
- Work well under pressure and manage expectations effectively
Who are we?
We are a well-established, rapid-response IT solution provider that helps companies avoid computer network frustration, and grow revenue through the effective use of business information systems.
Desired Skills & Experience
The candidate must demonstrate the following:
- Work effectively both individually or as part of a team with great interpersonal skills
- Minimum 3 years IT experience with an emphasis, but not limited to, Microsoft technologies
- Experience configuring and troubleshooting a variety of Antivirus, Anti-spam and Backup software packages
- Experience configuring and troubleshooting network connectivity, including inspection of routers and firewalls
- Strong English language (oral and written) along with good organization skills
- The ability to research and apply knowledge effectively
Additional skills and experience that would be beneficial in this role
- Previous experience working with third party IT vendors — hardware, software, telephony, etc.
- Current Microsoft or Cisco certifications
- MS Office 2003-2010; MS Server 2003-2008, MS SBS 2003-SBS 2011
- Scripting, Group Policy, Terminal Server experience
- BES, Exchange, SBS, SQL, SharePoint, SonicWALL experience, ESXi
Important attributes for joining our team:
- Excellent communication and client service skills
- Ability to quickly familiarize yourself with client environment
- Strong organizational skills with exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to research and learn new technologies quickly and efficiently
- Ability to effectively work on multiple responsibilities simultaneously
- Enjoys the changing demands of technology and embraces learning and expanding their knowledge
As President of Matrix Connectivity Solutions, my goal is to create success for our customers by demonstrating integrity, honesty, reliability, and providing peace of mind through our unique technology support solutions; this is our culture at Matrix Connectivity Solutions. Our team provides objective, honest insights into how businesses can improve efficiency in all IT-related areas and works with both our clients and partners to create an IT-support model that works for individual businesses.
I believe there is currently a gap between IT providers and their customers. Providing technology support and expertise is one thing, but caring about the people who rely on those systems is another. Creating success and peace of mind for business leaders is our goal, and we take it very seriously. We put our clients’ IT needs first and get them the technology efficiency results that they need to give them peace of mind so that they can focus on making their businesses successful.
Send your cover letter/email and resume in .pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org