Help us Rise above the Competition!
Matrix Connectivity Solutions Inc. is a growing customer-focused professional service company, providing exceptional computer and network support. We are currently seeking individuals who are friendly, enthusiastic, and have the desire to excel in both their professional and personal lives. We offer a competitive salary, incentive programs, an assortment of training resources, consistently updated equipment, and a casual work environment.
Take Your Passion to Another Level
For so many, a Network Engineer role is just a job. You, on the other hand, know that it’s more than just a day-to-day routine. When you pursued the career of a Network Engineer, you were excited at the opportunity to connect with people daily and support them in a way that would make them feel important.
You understand what it takes to provide the best customer service. You believe it takes passion, a positive attitude, patience and understanding. Those who work with you are inspired by your core values of high integrity, professionalism and excellence. Your strong collaboration, thirst for learning and growth, and authentic listening skills makes what you do fun.
Your Next Home
Our client is a growing customer-focused professional service company providing exceptional computer and network support. What makes their team and culture unique and worth looking into is that they are an organization that co-creates possibilities for their clients and team members. They passionately do this by leading with integrity, fostering a welcoming and approachable environment, taking responsibility and ownership for the work they do, while developing meaningful connections and experiences.
The Impact You Can Make
We are currently seeking individuals who are energetic, personable, and professional, and have the desire to excel in both their professional and personal lives. The ideal candidate is a strong and supportive team member who can also work independently and thrives in a fast paced and purpose-driven small business environment.
Learn our business model and service offerings
- Communicate our service offerings to prospects and clients
- Provide quality services for our clients
- Build strong relationships with our team and our clients
- Document work proficiently in a timely manner
What You Bring
Microsoft Certification (MCITP or similar is a plus)
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Technical Major or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 2 years professional experience
- Must live within 45 minutes of Richmond, BC
- Verifiable experience with Microsoft Servers: Windows 2003, 2008, 2012, SBS, etc.
- Experience supporting Windows Desktop systems and Microsoft Office applications
- Experience supporting Mobile handheld devices (Android, iOS, Windows mobile, etc.)
- Experience supporting Enterprise Backup Solutions — BDR’s, DATTO, eFolder
- Experience supporting Anti-Virus — preferably AVG, Vipre, etc.
- Experience using a PSA tool, such as AutoTask, ConnectWise, TigerPaw
- Experience using an RMM tool, such as Continuum, Zenith, Kasaya, N-Able, GFI Max, LabTech
- Experience with firewalls, managed switches, VPNs, VLANs, etc.
- Experience in setting up and troubleshooting complex network/firewall scenarios.
- A broadband internet connection at home
- Must have reliable transportation
- Flexible hours and the ability to work independently with minimal direct supervision
More About This Unique Opportunity
To compliment your next career move, our client is offering a competitive salary, incentive programs, sales commissions, recognition program, discounted hardware purchase program, company phone, company equipment and mileage as well as an assortment of training resources, consistently updated equipment, and a casual work environment.
Our client has strategic relationships with the best industry manufacturers, vendors, and distributors, such as Lenovo, Dell, Storage Craft, Juniper, Cisco, HP, SonicWALL and Microsoft, providing you all the tools, products, services, and training options required to get the job done.
Elevate Your Career Today
Send your cover letter and resume to the attention of Aileen de la Torre at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Your Next Network Engineer: First Name and Last Name