BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVES – INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
Matrix Connectivity Solutions Inc– Vancouver, Canada Area
Have you been described as DRIVEN? Do you have a compelling need to SUCCEED?
Our dynamic services team delivers a unique IT support model to small and medium-sized businesses in the Vancouver area. As a Business Development Representative, your role will be to maintain and expand our existing client base by building strong relationships and communicating the value of our services to key decision makers. To do this effectively, you will need a strong business understanding, excellent communication skills (oral and written), a sincere desire to help others become more successful, and the stamina to retain a positive attitude.
If your passion is business development and you want to work with a fun-loving, hard-working group of professionals, e-mail your cover letter and resume to us today.
The key responsibility of this role is to increase sales and margins by:
- Building relationships with people in a wide variety of functions and businesses
- Identifying and qualifying sales opportunities (including cold calling) in our target market and our existing client base
- Utilizing superior communication skills to approach prospective clients and work with decision makers to propose solutions that fit their business needs
- Taking accountability for results and continually demonstrating a strong desire to succeed
Desired Skills & Experience
- Landmark Education an asset
- Great phone, communication, and organizational skills
- Proven success in competitive selling
- 3-5 years of inside sales/customer service experience
- Good working knowledge in PC and network concepts — and the ability to apply this knowledge to deliver solutions proposals to our prospects and customers
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to learn technical concepts and products quickly
- Passion for learning and desire to self-educate
- Valid driver’s license, current auto insurance, and reliable vehicle transportation
Matrix Connectivity Solutions: Managed Services Provider
As President of Matrix Connectivity Solutions, my goal is to create success for our customers by demonstrating integrity, honesty, reliability, and providing peace of mind through our unique technology support solutions; this is our culture at Matrix Connectivity Solutions. Our team provides objective, honest insights into how businesses can improve efficiency in all IT-related areas and works with both our clients and partners to create an IT-support model that works for individual businesses.
I believe there is currently a gap between IT providers and their customers. Providing technology support and expertise is one thing, but caring about the people who rely on those systems is another. Creating success and peace of mind for business leaders is our goal, and we take it very seriously. We put our clients’ IT needs first and get them the technology efficiency results that they need to give them peace of mind so that they can focus on making their businesses successful.
Please send your cover letter and resume in .pdf format to email@example.com